The human resources system within any organisation is considered to be highly critical for the entire organization, the system, besides function as a good human resource tool, It is useful for all processes that you want to track and from which you hope to gather useful and purposeful data. Since labour is the single largest expense for most organizations, global HR software helps companies derive the greatest value from this important asset.
HR work is more complex today. There’s so much that goes into the management of employee information, which is used for everything from recruiting and hiring to training, evaluations, and so much more. The importance and manpower behind these tasks make it critical for the human resources department to have global HR software for more efficient management of HR information.
This is why many companies are now using an HRIS (Human Resource Information System) — a combination of systems and processes that connect human resource management and information technology through HR software. The automation of repetitive and time-consuming tasks associated with human resources management frees up some of the companies most valuable employees and allows the focus to shift to other highly impactful areas.
Select your global HR system carefully based on the capabilities you need in your company as global HR Software in Singapore has become increasingly sophisticated.
Key Considerations as You Look at Your Options
- Select the system that provides the unique information required by your organisation
- Make sure you check the review out with multiple sources including current customers
- The system can be utilized within the human resource department to help human resources employees and managers improve their productivity and the results of their efforts.
- Many systems are able to accomplish only part of what you need to accomplish at the present time. In these cases, you will want to make certain that the components of any add-ons or additional systems work together flawlessly
- Check also to see what kinds of training and ongoing support are available.
Remember that even if your company is only a few people today, it may have grown into 10 times that many employees in the future, so pick a global HR system that can grow with your business.
Human Resource Management System by Neeyamo-works
- EMPLOYEE HUB
– Globally consolidates all employee data across systems
– Integration with all systems via. Dedicated integration layer
– Centralized data control with real-time insights
– Easy additions, edits – anytime, anywhere
– Global absence management with local specifications
– Individual/Peer calendar view
– Hourly time-off, automated calculation, and compliance configurations
– Event-based triggers with proactive alerts for quick approvals
– Integration ready to payroll/HRIS systems
– Quick expense logging, editing with proof submission
– Expense categorization with future/backdated claim support
– Seamless integration with all accounting/finance systems
– 100% Global & policy compliance with audit trails
– Real-time spend insight
– Quick, simple survey creation with real-time monitoring
– Secure OTP assuring data privacy
– Accurate data collation and reporting
– Easy target group definition and management
– Quick edits and date extensions
– Single, pre-configured global system
– Accurate, automated upstream integration with time capture devices
– Automated downstream payroll integration
– Tight controls with live dashboards & calendars
– Flexible workflows with easy approvals
– Quick and easy regularization
– Global + regional compliance
– Enhanced case management with multi-system integration
– FAQ, trending, and knowledgebase providing more focus on high priority issues
– Chat & voice support
– Automated ticket prioritization & triaging
– SLA triggered alerts
– Quick response and resolution rates
– Flexible, customizable, and fool-proof compliance landscaping
– Complete health diagnosis and reporting of all HR and payroll compliances
– Intelligent dashboard, alerts, and analytics that keeps you ahead on upcoming compliance
– Real-time, single-window view into HR Compliance across multiple entities
-Access documents anytime, anywhere
– Custom global and region-specific template repository
– Mass letter generation
– Easy document validations
– Automated, real-time letter generation
– Integrates with all HRIS/systems
What’s the Difference between Human Resource Management System (HRMS), Human Capital Management system (HCMS), and Human Resource Information System (HRIS)?
The term HRMS (Human Resource Management System) is sometimes used synonymously with HRIS (Human Resource Information System), and most of the time is considered to be the same thing. But an HRIS is really a type of HRMS.
At one time, an HRMS was a more complete automated solution to human resources management than software labeled as HRIS or even Human Capital Management. Functionally, however, there is no real difference in the type of systems offered to go by one title or the other. Both HRIS and HRMS are systems that automate HR tasks and processes and serves as a single source of information
Today, an HRMS houses master employee data – such as names and Identification Number – that the human resources department needs to conduct its core HR processes.
An HRMS helps HR departments manage their policies, procedures, and people in general. Tasks at the heart of an HRIS include reporting, training, recruiting, compensation, benefits administration, data tracking, and workflow automation functions.
An HRMS also comprised of both IT and HR management technology. It deals with all the same information as an HRIS and an HCM in addition to non-quantitative information surrounding employees and applicants. Some unique HRMS features include onboarding, employee satisfaction, job performance, and analytics. Choose global HR software in Singapore that best suits your organisational needs.
Human Capital Management (HCM)
Human capital management refers to the overall approach that a company takes to managing its most important asset: its employee. HCM is a people-centered approach to making the most of a company’s human resources and refers to both the strategic and technological elements needed to address a wide range of HR-related activities. HCM offers businesses the ability to report and analyze human resource data to make better strategic organizational decisions. HCM solutions often encompass activities such as employee engagement, experience and retention, time and attendance, and other employee-related processes. Overall, proper HCM plans can help companies strategically manage their workforce productivity.